Ponds & Water Features
Whether It’s a Pond, Waterfall, or Fountain, We Bring Your Love of Water Features to Life!
Any kind of water feature, whether it’s fountains or ponds, can offer serene tranquillity in your yard. They can also serve another purpose: housing fish, inviting wildlife and/or certain plants into your garden, and even being a fun, functional swimming or soaking area for your family.
Luckily, designing and constructing ponds and other water features are a huge part of what we do at Landscaping Victoria BC. We have the experience and the landscaping supplies, so you’re guaranteed to end up with exactly what you want.
And with Victoria’s temperate climate, most water features can run all year long, meaning you can enjoy them all year long.
We Love Designing All Types of Water Features in Victoria BC
Whether you’re tasked with developing a large outdoor space or you’re looking to add a small fountain or other water feature, Landscaping Victoria BC is here to help you.
Here is just a small sampling of what you can choose from:
If Ponds Are Your Type of Water Feature, We Offer:
- Koi and other fish ponds, which need ongoing maintenance and a healthy environment for your fish to thrive.
- Wildlife ponds to attract frogs and other insects, which typically requires little-to-no maintenance.
- Swimming ponds, which act as mini-lakes in your own backyard. They’re a magnificent place for your family to wade and swim and incorporate some nature, too.
Other Water Features We Offer Are
- pools, which can be big or small, and in-ground or above;
- fountains, which can incorporate light features as well as water; and
- Waterfalls — big or small — that are either incorporated into other landscaping or as stand-alone features.
How Do We Do It?
The landscape architects and designers at Landscaping Victoria BC have an expert eye and the knowledge to look at all aspects of your yard. We work with you to come up with a plan for your property.
Before We Start, There Are a Few Things We Look At:
- The property and other structure lines.
- The shady and sunny points of your yard.
- The terrain of the yard. For instance, are there any slopes or obstacles?
- Any vegetation that currently lives on the property. We also look at what vegetation would likely thrive.
Some Questions We Ask You Before We Start Designing Are
- What’s your budget?
- What level of maintenance are you looking for?
- What water features do you love?
- How do you want to enjoy your water features?
- What type of wildlife and insects do you want to attract? (if any)
- Which type of plants do you want to incorporate? (if any)
- Are there other major features and structures you want in your yard?
After we gather this important information, we know exactly what you’re looking for. We come up with a plan that aligns with your desires, and we get the job done fast!
Leave It All Up to Us
We enjoy landscaping all types and sizes of yards to create an outdoor space you’ll absolutely love — and that includes incorporating your favourite water features. With the landscaping supplies, knowledge, passion, and skill, we’ll craft the perfect space for you. If you’re ready to get started, make Landscaping Victoria BC your first call.